The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation welcomes applications for grant funding that clearly foster medical education/training and development of New Zealand breast cancer nurse specialists and clinical trial coordinators involved in the prevention, detection, diagnosis and management of breast cancer in New Zealand.
This may include:
Presenting a paper at a breast health and/or breast cancer related conference
• Attending a breast health and/or breast cancer conference
• Attending a breast health and/or breast cancer related workshop/meeting/study day or seminar offering specialised training which is likely to be beneficial to the standard of prevention, detection, diagnosis and management of breast disease in NZ
• Undertaking a course of postgraduate study which has the potential to upgrade their current health qualification
• Undertaking a formal course of instruction which is related to breast health and/or breast cancer
• Undertaking a short-term visit to a centre of excellence associated with new and important developments in the broad field of breast cancer
Download the application form.