• Step inside the pages of NZ House & Garden NZ House & Garden Tours are back in 2017, with tours in Hawke's Bay, Tauranga, Christchurch, Wanaka and Auckland. The tours are in support of the NZBCF to fund programmes in each of the five regions. With a stunning mix of beautiful houses on show, there is something for everyone. Buy your tickets from November 21st.
• Help out at the NZ House & Garden Tours The NZBCF need volunteers to help us run these successful tours, which help raise vital funds. Volunteers will be needed for 4-5 hours for either a morning or an afternoon shift, and will be stationed at each of the houses helping with security, car parking and the flow of visitors. If you'd like to volunteer, contact Erika or call (09) 304 1220 for dates and locations.
• Diagnosed with breast cancer over the age of 70? 10,000 caring Kiwis signed a petition to raise the free mammogram age to 74. Now, we've been invited to talk to the Health Select Committee about this change. If you were diagnosed after turning 70, we'd love to use your photo. We want to show that these are real women, loved and valued by their families, with a lot to contribute in the years to come. If this sounds like you, email Helen.
• Another successful designer bed auction! Thanks to Sealy, who donated $25,000 to the NZBCF We'd also like to thank everyone who bid so generously on the bespoke Sealy beds, designed by celebrities Lorraine Downes, Stacey Morrison, Nadia Lim and Maria Tutaia. We hope the winners enjoy a great night's sleep! You can see the beautiful designs here.
• Thanks to all of our Pink Products partners! We've had the pleasure of partnering with some great businesses this year, who produced exciting products and donated the proceeds to the NZBCF. Thanks to Bon Appetit Eggs, Bridgestone, Dunlop Flooring, Estee Lauder, Farmers, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, La Mer, ghd, Pink Lady Apples, Milligans, Pandora, Pak N' Save, Sealy and Vendella.