Hold your own fundraising event
Staff engagement is a great way for companies to walk the ‘corporate social responsibility’ talk and actively demonstrate a commitment to staff and the community. Creating your own fundraising event/project is a really great way to raise money for the NZBCF and it can be as simple or as complex as you like.
Here are some easy steps:
- Choose a fundraising event and set yourself a fundraising target. Check out our A to Z of fundraising ideas to get some thoughts and concepts.
- Register your fundraising event/project with the NZBCF by filling out our Business Fundraising Event form and send it back by fax, email or post.
- We will issue you with a letter of approval and an event reference number for you to use on your other forms
- We leave you to your organising - but stay in touch! We are here to help if you need it.
- You can order some promotional material from us to sell at your event and/or free informative pamphlets about breast cancer and breast awareness. Just use the promotional material request form (PDF,195Kb) and don't forget to use your event reference number (found on your letter of approval).
- Would your company consider matching the funds raised? - A great incentive for your employees to raise as much as possible.
- Your event is over! Congratulations! If you could send the money back through to us within 30 days with the money return form (PDF, 163Kb) that would be great! (Don't forget to put your event reference number on it so we can make sure we know who to thank when the money comes in!)
- We would love to hear about your event! Send us through a wrap up and even some photos if you would like. Please send through a photo release form (PDF, 199Kb) with the photos - we may just want to use them for our promotional material!