The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation acknowledges the following New Zealand and international references for content regarding breast cancer tests and diagnosis methods:
1. National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre,Australia. Breast Cancer. http://www.nbocc.org.au
2. The National Screening Unit, the Cancer Society of New Zealand and The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation (2008,Oct).
Position Statement on Breast Awareness. Ministry of Health: Wellington. http://www.nzbcf.org.nz
3. New Zealand Ministry of Health/National Screening Unit/BreastScreen Aotearoa Website: http://www.nsu.govt.nz
4. New Zealand Guidelines Group. Management of early breast cancer. Wellington: New Zealand Guidelines Group; 2009. http://www.nzgg.org.nz/guidelines/dsp_guideline_popup.cfm?guidelineCatID=7&guidelineID=157
5.The National Screening Unit, the Cancer Society of New Zealand, The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation and the Auckland Branch of The Royal New Zealand
College of Radiologists (July 2010).
Position Statement: The use of thermography as a breast cancer screening or diagnostic tool. http://www.nzbcf.org.nz/index.php/about-breast-cancer/information-centre/position-statements/the-use-of-thermography-as-a-breast-cancer-screening-or-diagnostic-tool
6. American Cancer Society (2010). DetailedGuide: Breast Cancer. http://www.cancer.org